|Preplanning... a subject often thought about, but seldom acted upon. |
Starting at our birth, planning has been a vital part of our lives. Most of the things we do in life are planned in one way or another. Yet one of the surest parts of our lives, cemetery and funeral arrangements are among the most neglected. We invite you to take your first step toward preplanning.
Ask yourself these questions...
1. If there were a way to save my family thousands of dollars, would I do it?
2. At the time of my death, do I want my family to be comforting one another or spending hours making difficult decisions?
3. Is it better to make emotionally sensitive decisions while thinking clearly or when coping with grief?
4. Don't you agree that some day under some condition you or your loved ones will have to make funeral or cemetery arrangements?
5. If there was a way to save my family heartache, grief, and money, would I talk to a representative from the knowledgeable and caring staff of Selby-Simpson Funeral Home?
Call us at 330-856-4695.
2017 General Price List
(download version in upper right corner)